Studio Release Notes 7.29.20
July 30th, 2020
The team have been working really hard to get these features out and what a mammoth release this is!!! We have….
🎉 1. Hotspot Refactor
- Default hotspot: The animation for this hotspot has been updated there is now a bounding box draw animation and label slide animation.
- Big Pulse: New hover animation added and it now repositions to top left of container!
- Standard Hotspot: The font has now been updated to ‘Poppins’
- Updated icon for the ‘Invisible’ hotspot in the hotspot picker
📱 2. Vertical Overlay Support
- In the editor the canvas will now match the aspect ratio of the asset
- On vertical overlays you will have 20 new vertical templates to choose from! You will still have the option though to choose 16:9(Standard Templates), if chosen you will be shown a warning to confirm the change and acknowledge that some adjustments of elements will need to be made.
👨💻 ENCODER CHANGE
- By default there will be no padding set on videos unless set on the vid doc.
🔍 3. Pan & Zoom in the overlay editor!!
You can now pan zoom within the editor using the following shortcuts:
- Scroll-wheel will zoom in/out on the canvas. This will scroll in at the point of the cursor too.
- Double click will zoom in
- Holding spacebar will update the cursor to a ‘grabber’ icon and allow the user to grab and pan the canvas area!
🔥 4. Other
- Co-ordinates and size values have been moved from the top right hand side to underneath the panel/element.
- Major performance improvements while dragging panels/elements (which subsequently allowed for the implementation of pan/zoom and the ruler updates!)